Questions that will be answered during the webinar:
- Is it possible to perform pulse analysis via heart rhythm examination from the perspective of Ayurvedic medicine?
- How accurate are the VedaPulse (VP) readings in comparison with traditional Ayurvedic pulse readings?
- Can VP be used not just as a diagnostic tool but also as an educational one?
- In 2014 you met with Dr. Vasant Lad, world expert in Ayurveda. What were his major reviews and comments on VP in general?
- VP can measure 6 pulse levels out of 7 including SubDoshas and Agni Dhatu. Could you please give more details?
- Please tell about your future plans, and particularly Marma Therapy module.
Expert: Oleg Sorokin, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology, Novosibirsk State Medical University, Russia, CEO of Biokvant LLC.
|Duration||1 - 1.5 hours|
VedaPulse – The Next Step in Developing Pulse Diagnostics