1. SubDosha – analysis of thin components of human constitution
• 5 types of pranas (Prana, Udana, Samana, Vyana, Apana)
• 5 types of fire (Pachaka, Ranjaka, Bradjaka, Sadhaka, Alochaka)
• 5 types of water (Avalambaka, Tarpaka, Kledaka, Bodhaka, Sleshaka)
– evaluation of the nature Elements state (ether – Akasha, air – Vayu, fire – Agni, water – Jala, earth – Prithvi) and their relationship (wheel of support and destruction) as an equivalent of systematic mechanisms of regulation.
– energy and metabolic state of the tissues. Evaluation of level of Ama (metabolic waste) accumulation on srotas (channels of tissue supply).