"Herbal Encyclopedia" is a VedaPulse software module, which allows a specialist to form a personalized herbal composition for the client after a 5-7 minute assessment of the heart rhythm. It is based on mathematical algorithms that take into account the canonical description of herbs from a position of Dravyaguna in Ayurvedic practice, Materia Medica in Chinese herbology and healing properties of herbs from a position of clinical western herbal medicine and naturopathy.
Designed for a specialist to create a personalized herbal composition for a client based on the analysis of constitutional compliance, as well as on the impact strength and vector.
A multi-level interactive guide, which allows a specialist to specify some healing properties of a selected herb in herbal composition, based on analysis of classification adopted in Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and Western clinical herbology.
Ultimately new smart algorithm for the creation of personified herbal composition, based on the step-by-step instructions for a specialist.
• Allows forming an individual herbal composition based on the assessment of the client's adaptive resource level by means of the instrumental pulse analysis.
• Ranks herbs by the strength of influence on a client.
• Creates a mathematical model of an herb based on the canonical description of its properties (Rasa, Guna, Virya, Vipak, Karma, Dhatu, Dosha, Roga, Meridians, TCM syndromes).
• Assigns the “legend-marker” to herbs, which is affixed individually for each client and encoded in the legend of manual formation of the herbal composition by a specialist.
• Conducts comparative heuristic analysis of herbs with the physiological parameters of the client on the basis of an objective assessment of heart rate to form an individual "herbal traffic light", i.e. three conceptual lists of herbs (red, yellow, green), which are used for the herbal formula composition.
• Additionally filters plants on the nosological principle, allows the specialist to take into account both constitutional and plant properties for pathogenetic therapy of diseases to adjust the herbal composition due to the existing chronic pathology of the client.
• Separates plants to different lists according to the various traditional systems - Ayurveda, TCM, Western herbal medicine.
• Compiles a classic description of the use for different medicinal plants forms (powder, infusion, decoction, etc.), which can be edited by a specialist according to a specific situation.
• Allows creating a set of templates for various diseases to simplify the compilation of the herbal composition.
• Creates a report with a detailed description of the herbal composition and method of application which can be printed or sent by e-mail to the client.
• The main work area of this module section is the so-called "herbal traffic light", which distributes herbs between three tabs learn more
• Inside the three tabs, herbs are also labeled with the color marker, which reflects one of the four classification properties learn more
• The possibility to assess the effect of the whole herbal composition on physiological processes and Dosha Balance
• The Dosha Balance graph reflects the forces of influence of the herbal composition on individual doshas, in the form of arrows of efficacy, increase and decrease, where three arrows mean a potent herbal composition, two are moderately acting, one is weak, no arrow means a neutral effect.
• The scale of the herbal composition usefulness index is available, where the total usefulness is presented in the range from -10 to 10. Learn more
• The variants of the herbal composition affects are described in text format taking into account the current person's constitution and reflect possible effects on the body. It is necessary to clarify that the individual characteristics of a person, existing diseases, and their sensitivity to the components of medicinal plants should be taken into account.
*A graphic visualization of the effect of a herbal composition on the Dosha balance, index of the usefulness of the herbal composition and text content will be available only in the presence of the Constitution software module.
"Herbal Encyclopedia" is designed for all professionals, who use methods of traditional medicine in their practice and consult on a healthy lifestyle.