Basic version of the VedaPulse™ Professional Software has the following configuration:
- Academic analysis module — recording of the heart rhythm, analysis of heart rate variability (spectral analysis, Baevsky indices).
- Meditation (Biofeedback) — intended for anyone for whom it is important to visualize and evaluate the effectiveness of different techniques: breathing training (pranayama, qigong), autotraining, reiki, yoga, etc.
- Constitution — evaluation of patient's individual constitution type (balance of Doshas Vata-Pitta-Kapha according to Ayurveda)
- Synchronization with Hardware and Software kit VedaPulse™ online
— remote monitoring of the patient’s functional state. (Note: hardware
and software kit VedaPulse™ online is purchased separately).
Basic functions of the VedaPulse™ Professional Software can be supplied with additional extensions.
The device package contains:
- Device for registering electrical potentials of the heart
- Electrodes – 2 pieces
- USB cable
- Signal cable for electrodes
- USB key
Minimal requirements for the PC:
- Processor Intel Pentium 1800 MHz
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported
- RAM 1 Gb
- Hard disc space 80 Gb (including free space of at least 10Gb)
- Video adapter NVidia GeForce 8000 or AMD Radeon HD 3000
- Video memory 256 Mb
- At least one free USB 2.0 port
Data Entry Device VedaPulse Professional
- In Stock