WHY IS THIS COURSE SO ESSENTIAL?
Practitioners using VedaPulse without deep knowledge in Ayurveda often face difficulties in assessment result interpretation. This basic course gives a fundamental understanding of the principles VedaPulse is based on, allowing to have a deeper insight of the ancient healing system.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS COURSE?
The course is divided in three sections for your convenience.
• First module is devoted to the human body physiology from Ayurvedic point of view and also aims at the development of practical skills for the correction of the lifestyle and nutrition of a person with regards to his individual physiological constitution.
• Second module allows developing skills in Ayurvedic herbal therapy and herbal formulas preparation. It also gives a brief over pathology progression from Ayurvedic point of view.
• Third module gives a full picture on basic procedures used in Ayurveda medicine as well as anti-aging methods.
• Exam session is planned to be held in a format of mini-conference, where you will be able to provide a brief report based on your VedaPulse use experience and Ayurveda basic knowledge.
• Upon completing, you will be granted with Certificates of Amrita Centre for Advanced Research in Ayurveda (India), National Ayurvedic Medical Association (Russia), and Biokvant Company as a proof of completing the course.
Introduction to Ayurveda (3 hours)
• The Scope of Ayurveda
• The Conceptual Foundations of Ayurveda
The Human Persona (3 hours)
• The Human Body (Genesis of the Macrocosm, birth of the Microcosm, The Composition of the Human Body, Anatomical Considerations, Vital Points in the Human Body, Physical Constitution, Death and Dying)
• The Human Mind (Therapeutic Counselling, Mental Constitution)
• The Self (Spiritual Dimensions of Healing and Well Being)
Healthy Life Style (6 hours)
• Diurnal Variations and impact on human physiology
• Seasonal Variations and impact on human physiology
• Daily Routine
• Seasonal Routine
• Program for maintenance of human body
Diet and Nutrition (6 hours)
• Food Sources - Liquids
• Food Sources - Solids
• Principles of Dietetics
• Food Safety
Duration: 18 hrs.
1st module price: $ 168
The Human Body in Health and Disease (12 hours)
• Physiopathological Approach in Ayurveda
• Dosas - The Functional Components
• Dhatus - The Structural Components
• Malas - The Digestive and Metabolic Byproducts
• Principles of Diagnosis
• Principles of Treatment
Ayurvedic Pharmacology (12 hours)
• Sources of Medicines
• Principles of Pharmacology in Ayurveda
• Internal Medicines
• External Medicines
Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals (6 hours)
• Principles of formulating Drugs
• Different Dosage Forms of Medicines
• Methods of preparing medicines
Duration: 30 hours
2nd module price: $ 270
Therapy Procedures in Ayurveda (12 hours)
• Preparatory Procedures (Digestives, Oleation, Fomentation)
• Main Procedures (The Five Therapeutic Procedures, Auxiliary Cleansing Procedures)
• Follow Up Procedures (Rehabilitation of digestive fire, Recovery procedures) Surgical Procedures in Ayurveda (4 hours)
• Principles of Surgery
• Surgical Instruments and Devices
• Surgical Procedures
• Blood letting
• Alkaline Cautery
• Thermo Cautery
Rejuvenative Medicine (4 hours)
• Concept of Immunity and Ojas
• Rasayana - Methods to improve quality of body tissues
• Food and Medicine as Rasayana
• Types of Rasayana
Clinical Specialties of Ayurveda (4 hours)
• General Medicine
• Rejuvenative Medicine
• Reproductive Medicine
Duration: 24 hours
3nd module price : $ 216
P. Ram Manohar Research Director, Amrita Centre for Advanced Research in Ayurveda, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Kollam, Kerala, India
GET 15% OFF THE COURSE BEFORE JUNE 3RD!
Total price of the whole course - $ 500 YOUR PRICE BEFORE JUNE 3rd – $ 425!