VedaPulse for Ayurveda Specialist
Professional VedaPulse kit consists of the hardware and software complex and a variety of software extensions.
VedaPulse expert software extensions for the specialist in Ayurveda
Root of diseases according to Ayurvedic approach. Consists of the tabs “SubDoshas”, “Pancha Mahabhuta”, “Agni Dhatu”.
Creates detailed recommendations for constitutionally balanced diet and lifestyle.
Individual selection for herbal therapy according to Ayurvedic constitution of herbs (Rasa, Guna, Virya, Vipak, Prabhava).
Selection of essential oils for Panchakarma procedures (deep body cleansing) and Rasayana (rejuvenation).
VedaPulse is a device, which allows evaluating six levels of the pulse out of seven according to Ayurvedic tradition. It was developed in Russia and received high appraisal from the world experts at:
- India — 6th World Ayurveda Congress
- Germany — International Ayurveda Symposium
- USA — Director of Ayurvedic Institute Dr. Vasant Lad
What can be determined with VedaPulse?
Vikruti, current state of constitution, balance of Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- How to determine your constitution type – Vata, Pitta, Kapha? Оригинал тут -- http://vedapuls.ru/kak-pravilno-opredelit-svoi-tip-konstitutsii-vata-pitta-kapkha
A short article, written to warn about the common mistakes done by those, who have just started to learn Ayurveda and tries to determine constitution type. The thing is that constitution type is not the same as body type. All questionnaires found on the Internet will not help as well… What should you do? Read more…
- Vikruti vs Prakruti
This is relatively an easy question, but on a regular basis we meet a lot of people, who are mistaken about it, even specialists in Ayurveda!
- Practical example of the analysis from the Ayurveda point of view.
- SubDosha. Part I: Vata: Prana, Udana, Samana, Vyana, Apana.
- SubDosha. Part II: Pitta: Pachaka, Ranjaka, Bhradjaka, Sadhaka, Alochaka
- SubDosha. Part III: Kapha: Avalambaka, Kledaka, Bodhaka, Tarpaka, Sleshaka Тоже еще нет перевода!!!
- Evaluation of Agni Dhatu
Balance of Pancha Mahabhuta – five main elements.
Pulse of different organs
Lungs, large intestine, spleen, stomach, heart, small intestine, urinary bladder, kidneys, pericardium, triple heater, gall bladder, liver.
Agni Dhatu – Ayurvedic histology