Every year our partners from different countries organize educational seminars where we give lectures for the VedaPulse users and everyone who is interested in our technology. During the first months of the Fall we had educational seminars and workshops in Birstein (Germany), Milan (Italy), Harderwijk (Netherlands), Padua (Italy). Every lecture was unique in its audience and its contents.
The next step of our scientific European trip was the 3rd International Ayurveda Congress in Milan, Italy. The Congress was organized by one of the oldest Ayurveda associations in Europe – Ayurvedic Point – founder of which is our friend and renowned expert – Dr. Antonio Morandi. This trip was packing a pool of important meetings for us and we will tell you about them in this article.
In September, our team has done a great scientific tour through Europe. The first point of our trip – was the 18th International Symposium on Ayurveda - 2016, which is annually held by the European Academy of Ayurveda.
- Update of the Yoga therapy expert extension;
- corrected some minor software bugs;
- optimized algorithms of rating calculation for food products and essential oils in Aromatherapy and Diet expert extensions;
- Food supplements module added to the multilanguage version of the VedaPulse.
Russian scientists have developed a unique algorithm based on academic technologies of registering heart rhythm, allowing objectively evaluating pathological state of Doshas and functional state of organs and systems. At this workshop, we will talk about the opportunities of using heart rate variability method as an objective analogy of palpation pulse analysis. Workshop also includes a practical work with the VedaPulse device.
The 5th International conference “Earth science and climate change” took part in Bangkok, Thailand on July 25-27, 2016. This conference was organized by OMICS GROUP, USA.
Here is the announcement of our online-events for August:
- Pericardium channel, diagnosis and methods of influence; - Three Heaters channel, diagnosis and methods of influence; - Gall Bladder channel, diagnosis and methods of influence; - Liver channel, diagnosis and methods of influence.